1000th post

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Exfoliate, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Not to be a dork but I just wanted to have a personal celebration by marking my 1000th post. Yay! I can now tell all my non computer friendly buds about this. Feel free to use this almost useless thread to post any of your own achievements, as in 2000th post for some of you, or mod promotion etc.:good:, as you can tell I'm a little obsessive with the whole post/post count thing;)

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

post count = power

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

And of course there are always those that, like you once said, think post count=pen1s size, though that's mostly on crappy gaming forums with 13 year olds posting "I so prawned you gays last nite l33t, l33t, w00t!, im teh r0XX0r, you guys were teh suXX0rs" And so on, HF is a pround santuary of distinguished posters, we may spam from time to time but at least our hearts are in the right place;)

4. Addis

Addis The King

I'm on 1927. NF is on a really big number. Apart from B.

5. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Then I pwn j00 all. Not with this post count but with my old KCP post count. BOW BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY 20,000+ POST COUNT! NO SPAM! *evil look*

Mwahahha :D

6. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

This is my 1551 post

7. ThePenguinCometh

ThePenguinCometh There is no escape

That's cool, you're celebrating your 1000th post the same day that I'm celebrating my 100th post. Considering I've also got three helpful points, its not bad going at all!

8. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

WTG guys and gal, I remember my 100th post, it actually took me quite some time to get that far, my post count was like 4.3 posts per day compaired to the 7.24 or whatever it is now. Of course I missed out on all the fun of moving up in rank as I became part of the newscrew at like the 150th post or something. Alas, the only downfall of staffmembership.

9. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

20,000! Insanity WWR, I don't even think Overclockers can top that! Though some weird gaming forums are so full of spam there are people who post 70 times per day with stuff like "yup" or "thats gay" and nothing more.

10. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Haha I get my own little bit. I rule!

11. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Yes, Nic, you do rule, though I'd have to put an 's' on that if Do50 joined the thread;)

12. Addis

Addis The King

At her current rate she's going to catch up with me, NF and then everyone else.

13. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Believe me 20,000 posts of NON-SPAM in 3 years is HARD to do...

Wasn't even one of those boards where you can customise your post count either.

14. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

There are boards where you can customize your post counts?! That's messed up. But in 3 years, that's increadable, was it a computer forum, I can't remember?

15. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Yeh getting a high post count with non spam is verrrry difficult

16. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Yeah, the free invision boards allow admins to alter the post counts of themselves and other members.

It wasn't a computer site actually, it was a site where I was the second in command so to speak, it was really just a comminuty where the members could go for advice on life or whatever.

17. ThePenguinCometh

Bit like this one then. :good:

18. ThePenguinCometh

Hang on a sec, I've reached 100 posts (112 with this one) and have attained the rank of Big Geek but I still have only one bug under my name. I WANT MY SECOND BUG.

19. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Yeah really, your a Big Geek *gives pat on back* now but with only 1 "bug" (hey they do look like bugs!). Maybe sniper or B have to do it manually? This has happened before, at one point Nic had 5 stars (which predated the chips) when she should have had for, good ol' honest Nic actually gave up her 5th star though, I personally would have kept it;)

20. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

We *can* reset the postcount, but I can only see that as a punishment. We have other effective means as everyone here pretty much knows.

The chip indicators (that's what they are---it's a PC hardware site) are tied into the postcounts here, and are independent of the 'Geek' rankings. Not necessary at all, but it helps to customize the board.