16 Blocks...6.5/10

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by blade, Sep 3, 2006.

1. blade

blade GEEK 2.0

About 16 Blocks... 16 Blocks (2006)

If your looking for a great thriller that will have you glued to your seat, this is NOT it.
    Mos Def's voice in the movie is soooo annoying. I almost tuned it off at the beginning just because of his voice in the movie, but you'll eventually get used to it, if you decide to rent it.
    Even though there was a couple holes in plot, it is an ok movie. It does come in full circle, and gets its message accross, nice ending.

6.5/10

2. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

My Dad bought it, was a really good Movie, in the Alternate Ending were bruce gets killed, it was almost sad :p

I would give it 8/10 :good:

3. blade

blade GEEK 2.0

That ending would have sucked

4. Willz

Yea, that man who told someone to kill him said stop or somthing in the end, but he still killed him, i cant remember properly, but thats the ending they were supposed to use.

5. blade

blade GEEK 2.0

yea whenever u have the main character in a movie die, the movie would just plain suck; for example Stealth-thay had Jamie Fox die in the movie; Jamie Foxx!?!? I gave it thumbs down cause of that
    For some movies it works, cause it goes along the story, but for some movies the directors just want one of the main characters to die to try to make it more appealing and suspenseful, but what they don't know is that whenever they have a main character die in the movie, they actually ruin the movie

6. Willz

well, its ok if the main character dies sometimes, i mean most movies, the main character is in loads of shit etc..., everyone after killing him and stuff like that, you know the main character is going to win in the end or somthing, like Kill Bill, you know she is going to win the main fights, thats somthing that annoys me, they should let the main characters fail sometimes.