2 quick questions on new features:)

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by Exfoliate, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Okay I'll wait for the full set of features before I try it, hmm we we could get our own made couldn't we, I mean if we know of a t-shirt printing place we could get our own printed there couldn't we? (or do we need permission to use the HWF logo/name etc...)

2. pelvis_3

pelvis_3 HWF Member For Life

I think T-Shirts and so on would be a good idea, especially if you wear it to your next LAN, the publicity would be good!

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Yeah that would be great, although I don't go to LAN parties...

4. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Me neither, just not happening in Maine:( At least where I live. A dial-up LAN is a pathetic thing to behold.

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

If it's going to be expensive to get the t-shirts from HWF because of costs and markup etc, shall we get our own made...if we do then it means people can have their own designs etc...
    EDIT: The place that does printed clothing in the town near me has a website, check it out here, I think they ship all over the UK for us over here...they do mousemats as well...oh and yes they also do underwear...*looks disturbed*

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I think I may order a new mousemat, maybe design a HWF one and get it printed, then post pics of what it looks like, my old mouse-mat sucks, so I'll try a design and show ya'll what it looks like.

7. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I'll check that website out man, looks good. thanks Matt555.