25th @folding

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by donkey42, Nov 12, 2007.

1. donkey42

donkey42 plank

yes, others are in front, but, i'm the only one with only myself doing the folding

2. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

????????

3. donkey42

donkey42 plank

look at the folding stats page here, you are 2nd & have 362 other users folding for you, but, i only have myself (1) and Sniper has 1200 users folding for him[ot]sorry, should have explained[/ot]

4. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

I thought that was processors - ive only ever used my main comp but it's a dual core :)

5. donkey42

donkey42 plank

it's the same thing, i've only got 1 (single core) CPU, Swansen has 362 CPUs folding for him (not all his CPUs)

6. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

donkey42 thats how many units you have completed, not the amount of users/cpus folding. I only have one machine folding and thats the PS3.

7. donkey42

donkey42 plank

:beer: thanks Sniper[ot]i'm good at getting things wrong[/ot]thankies for correcting me

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I've not had my PS3 folding for ages, I'm gonna connect it up overnight now as I can only have 1 device connected to the 'net at one time in my new halls :(

Time to get back in the game :D

9. Ferg

Ferg Manbearpig

Get a little hub with a NAT going on and you'll be laughing mate :)

(When i was in halls I actually used an old pc with server ed 2003 ics over to a wireless switch - only paid for my connection and charged everyone else in our flat half the rate :) - fight the machine! hehe )