4GB Ipod Mini

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by ProcalX, Nov 3, 2004.

1. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

Arrived yesterday! :D i've already loaded 700 songs on to it :D tis brill, good looking, small, easy to use got a silver one :D £180 (direct from apple)

2. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

Does anyone know if portable DVD-Audio players are in the making ?

3. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Mini-ipod - awesome. I don't have one, but my friend has, and I can't believe how small it is. You could lose it in your pocket.

On the subject of Ipod, has any one seen the new U2 Ipod, and the Photo Ipod?

The latter comes in a 60gb version, costs a bit more and you can have photos with your music!

Very cool.

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

5. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

I have! :good:

If you are looking for a decent budget mp3 player, check out www.advancedmp3players.co.uk - the Oracom (me thinks) is around £87 and is 256mb.

Or the Rhomba (creative labs) which I have is very good as well, that retails about £100 from [link=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/redirect-home?tag=hardwareforum-21&site=amazon]Amazon UK[/link]

6. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

or you can get a Zen or something that has like 40GB, BUT it costs £155 or something, however its rubbish, easily broken, hard to work and you don't want one.

the U2 is just an ipod thats black / red which looks really really nice, however its signed on back by U2.. No thanks..

The Ipod Photo for
    ALITTLE!!!! it's like £359 !! 99% MORE!

7. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

8. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

damn that cool.

Just move the decimal point the the left once, and I'll get me one...

9. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Dont like Apple don't like the ipod I have the creative version of the 20gb ipod its good and cheaper

10. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

how much does it cost to get the batteries replaced in an iPod?

11. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

I expect more than the Pod itself :rolleyes:

Whilst not related to Apple, I had a Canon camera that went dead one day (about 3 days after the freakin warranty expired), and I called em up and said what can they do about it.

They told me I'd have to sent it to them, and it would cost £110 just for them to look at it, then added to that the cost of the repair, the extra packaging, etc plus VAT.

In the end it worked out to be cheaper to buy a new camera 2 models up from the current one then send it for repairs.