512mb Kingston PC3200 for Sale -- $25

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Anti-Trend, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

[​IMG]
    (Picture courtesy of Newegg.com)

The item for sale is one surplus 184-pin stick of used Kingston Value RAM, PC3200 CL3. If you'll notice, the RAM pictured above looks a little generic. In contrast, the actual RAM for sale is genuine Kingston KVR laser-etched with their logo (but I didn't feel like photographing RAM). I don't know if it can overclock at all, but it passed a 12-hour Memtest86+ RAM torture test with zero errors while running at its rated speed. The exact model number is marked as "KVR400X64C3A/512", and of course it's still covered by Kingston's lifetime warranty. $25/US covers the RAM and standard shipping to anyplace you want it shipped. The item will ship its original (albeit previously opened) packaging. I will accept PayPal, money order, cashier's check, or even a personal check if you live in the US (but it'll delay shipment somewhat). I'll consider a trade if its decent enough, but I prefer cash on this one. If you have any questions you don't want to post in this thread, feel free to drop me a private message.

All the best,
    -AT

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Part sold, thread closed. Thanks for your interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.