Amd64 Parts Sold Individually

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by ProcalX, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

These are the parts: UK Sold

Here are the specs:
    PSU:
    ThermalTake 480W Silent PurePower £50
    CPU:
    AMD64 3200+ Winchester 939Pin Of Week 47 £90
    Memory:
    1GB (2x512MB) PC4000 Crucial Ballistix 2-2-2-5 1T £60 per 512MB
    Motherboard:
    ABIT AV8 3RD EYE 939Pin (Bios 1.9 RocketBoy with new bios chip installed) £55
    Graphics:
    Leadtek WinFast GeForce 6600 GT 128MB DDR3 TV-Out/DVI (AGP) - £110
    Hard Drive:
    Western Digital Caviar Special Edition 80GB 800JD SATA 8MB Cache £30
    Optical Drive:
    HP dvd640i Dual Layer 16x LightScribe DVD±RW ReWriter (Black) £60 - Burn Images onto the Labels of the disks using laser technology biggrin.gif
    Panasonic 1.44" Floppy (Black) £3

Also i have some games for sale:

Half-Life 2 (With Login Details for Steam (working))
    Battlefield 1942
    Battlefield Vietnam
    Medal Of Honour Pacific Assault
    Star Wars: Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast

And

Macromedias Dreamweaver UltraDev 4 (all boxed with manuals / serial key and cds)

I am willing to sell this + all the games (not including UltraDev4) packaged in its original case (Coolermaster Centurion 2 (with fans & cooling & sound padding & cable wrap, rounded cable)) all for £480 Including a full install of Fedora 4, Debian 3.1 or Windows XP x64 Professional (All Legal).

Any offers will be considered and discussed - i unfortunately need to sell this as i am going back to uni and need a new laptop as mine is old and fuxed - doesnt work : /

Couriers are to be: Parcel2Go.com, payed by buyer (£10.25) - can b changed if needs be.

Feel Free to PM me, phone me: 07748033459 or e-mail me: [email protected] at anytime.

2. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

im interested in the 3 and 1/2 floppy and the hard drive if u sell to U.S. residents what is the price in us dollars thnx

3. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

Sorry for late reply, first off unfortunately i have sold the whole rig. I know have a lovely wide screen Toshiba Laptop :D

It would be cheaper for you to buy a new hard drive like that and a new floppy brand new than me send it to u and u pay for it.