Anonymous Website

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Karanislove, May 10, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

if there is any website which I can use to give vote again and again in public polls on internet. My friend is in a contest and there is a popularity poll, one computer can give only one vote:swear: . Is there any other way so I can give more votes?

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

ANy proxy server will let you vote multiple times (one per proxy). Also, try clearing the cookies in your browser (as it might just be a cookie checking to see if you have allready voted!).

If you want it to be easy, use tor.... there are 400+ tor proxies and a new path is selected every minuet (tor uses proxy chains to keep you annonomous).

Consider your morals....

3. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Migh be wise to note that these systems can usually detect proxies and if you are caught it is likely they will be removed from the poll in question.

4. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

5. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

what we have done upto now is that we have putted request on the hi5 and some more community websites and because of that we were winning upto now but yesterday one guy, I dont know what he did but he has taken over.

Usefull for one vote only

Tried but not working

I will try this at my home definately.

Thanks for the replies everybody~! but if something else comes out in your mind please tell me before end of next week becase thats the last week. Thanks again.