Antec 300 Case - Kingston HyperX RAM

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by connor53, Sep 27, 2009.

1. connor53

connor53 Geek Trainee

Contact email- connor_53 at yahoo dot com
    Payment Method- PayPal

So guys, I have an extra antec 300 case that I don't need I thought I would offer it here before it goes on ebay. The case is brand new, all I did was open the box everything that came with it is there. It is $60 new + shipping. I will sell it for $60 (paypal) and shipping is on me.

I also have 2Gb of Kingston Hyperx (2x1Gb) PC2-6400 (800Mhz) this is RAM meant for overclocking comes with heatsinks on it. (DDR2). Comes in original packaging never used, I only opened it. Nvidia SLI Ready. I bought it for $40 + shipping, I will sell it for $30 shipping is on me.
    ( Newegg.com - Kingston HyperX 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model KHX6400D2LLK2/2G - Desktop Memory )

I will sell them both for $85 free shipping
    I will only ship to USA

2. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

According to rule 12, you must provide a non-free email address. These free email providers include Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail and other providers. Please change it.

Thank you.

3. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

Didn't one of the other mods in another thread say that that rule needs to be revised/removed?

4. connor53

connor53 Geek Trainee

If HWF would like to pay for a non free email, then I will use it. Until then this one will stay.

5. RHochstenbach

I've asked AT to take a look at it.

6. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Times have changed since Big B wrote those rules. Nowadays, almost nobody has a non-free email address; even many ISP's are just outsourcing their email to Gmail. That in mind, I re-worded much of the original B/S/T rules sometime back:

The full thing can be read here.

7. RHochstenbach

Wasn't aware that this was changed. I'm sorry :)