Anvil - The story of Anvil

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by sabashuali, Oct 7, 2009.

1. sabashuali

sabashuali Ani Ma'amin

Ever heard the saying - "If you watch but one movie this year make sure it is...."

Anvil is a heart warming, hysterically funny and moving-to-tears film. I bet your first reaction would be - "Spinal Tap?". No, it is not! For one thing it is real. I am not a great fan of docu-dramas but I absolutely love music documentaries and that is exactly what it is.

I am not even that much of a fan of the genre of music but to be honest the film does not focus too much on the music. Instead it deals with dreams and dedication to what is important to you. What makes you tick and gets you out of bed in the morning. The fact that it deals with rockers and their eccentricities is just an added bonus. So not to worry... although Stonehenge does feature, it is not in miniature and there are no dwarves dancing around it... no combustive drummers and green or blue MnM's..... Just a good dose of passion and true gritty feelings.

I seriously recommend this film, otherwise I would not post here...hehe.

I do not know if it is the best film this year but I can tell you it is as bloody well close as it gets!

More details here - Anvil the movie