Anybody got plans for HOPE 2008?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Impotence, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

I doubt anyone has even thought about it yet.... and many will not know what it is but I'll ask anyway :p

Is anybody [UK or otherwise] Planning to go to HOPE in 2008? I've opend a separate account to save £5/week into which will get me most of the way towards paying for it! (108 weeks x £5 = £540) but i'm also fortunate to have a savings account with a nice balance in it... nearly £4500 :D (so far, aged 17, i have never taken a penny out of it... only put money in)

so far myself and 2 friends are planning to go (well... started saving anyway! lol) and one more is considering, can i expect to see anyone else there? (yeah its 2 years away.... im just really looking forward to it, will be the first time leaving the country aswell :D)

2. donkey42

donkey42 plank

wheres that suppose to be :confused:

3. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

no where, what! HOPE (Hackers On Planet Earth) is a conference held in new york on average every 2 years...

If you dont know what it is then i guess you wont be going!

4. donkey42

donkey42 plank

good point, but then again i can´t even afford a packet of condoms to have a shag, so, being able to afford to go to NY is a proper pipe dream