Best Antivirus Software For Pc ?

Discussion in 'General Software' started by chinmay.sahoo, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Best Antivirus Software for PC ?

2. JamesRoss

JamesRoss Geek Trainee

Generally, you can't define any anti-virus software as being the best. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. Mostly because of how the virus industry evolves, so does the anti-virus and different distributors provide different solutions. It also depends on what operating system you are running. If you have windows, natively it has Windows Defender, which paired with any anti-malware solution protects you quite well. When it comes to macOS, by default, it has 3 protections layers, and in a similar way to Windows, if you pair it with an anti-malware solution, you should be good to go.
    If you still want some recommendations for the software, you can choose any of the following, and it will do the job well. Norton, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky, BitDefender, Comodo. All of them are tested and work well at the current time.
    Also, my advice to you would be to be very careful with links and files. If you don't recognize the link or you think it is shady, avoid it or test it before clicking it. Same goes for the files, if the website is not trustworthy, I recommend avoiding the download. Good luck!

3. troop

troop Geek Trainee

I am using Norton since last 2 years and I am satisfied with Norton