best mobile phone!

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by Sniper, May 16, 2003.

1. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

what do you guys think will be the next best mobile phone to buy? I think the T610 looks great! from Sony E...

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

While my Sony Ericsson R300d is fine for me, anything that's a PDA/Cell combo are the best ones. Unfortunately, they're a bit more than I'm willing to spend. Near the end of 2004, when my current contract is up, I'll see what something like that runs.

3. Sniper

hey, guys I got my sefl one of those SE T610, though its a shame it has the "hiss" problem! that is the speaker constatntly has a hiss like noice no matter what! so will return it tomorrow, unless they can provide me a hiss free version! I would love to review this but since I don't have digital camera I can't write a review, without you haveing to wonder what I am talking about!, I will try to get a cam though!

4. zeus

zeus out of date

lol
    I havent even bought a phone yet!
    Never needed one.

I was gonna get one ages n ages when text messaging was free, but then they started charging so I didnt bother.

5. Sniper

this is my first phone, since I will need it cuz I wont see my friends as much! any way here in the uk I am on o2 I get 300 free text and wap min free every month!! on pay as you go!...:)

6. syngod

syngod Moderator

While the options I've used are limited as Bell Mobility doesn't have a lot of the handsets the US & Europe have but I have to say the Samsung SPH-a500 is a great phone.

I've had mine for about 2 months and it's stood up to more than it's fair share of abuse and still shines in voice quality & features.

I'm a cell dealer so I've tested the majority of the phones available in Canada and I'm impressed with the effort Samsung puts into their phones.

Sniper, since your in the UK you might want to look into one of the "Stinger" phones. I've been hearing quit a few good things about them.

7. Sniper

are you refering to Smartphones? from Microsoft? if you are, I think I will wait a little while cuz I dont like the design of the phones yet, though the features are very nice.

I've seen the Samsung D700 which looks great!

8. syngod

syngod Moderator

Yeah it's MS's smartphones. Haven't gotten to play with one in person but I hear they're nice.

9. Sniper

its a PDA trying to be a phone :)

10. zeus

zeus out of date

Which do you guys think is best..... Ericsson T68i or the Motorola T720i

A mate has the choice between the two.

11. Sniper

I vote t68i so many features yet so small and has style!

12. zeus

zeus out of date

cool, he did opt for that one, his brother had the other.

Theres been arguments since :) Thought id try n settle it.
    I thought that was the better phone too, I dont know how you can customize it n all that, but like I said Ive not had a phone yet.

I read these books by there covers!:)

13. Sniper

yeh, the best phone :) though if hes got the money tell him to get a SE T610!