Blue Screen Problem On New Pc - Can't Find The Cause

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Gantork, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Gantork

Gantork Geek Trainee

Hello, I write this because I built my new desktop a month ago, and it worked perfectly until the last week. I sarted getting some random blue screens (more and more over time). At first I got blue screens like once every couple of days, but now I can't use the computer for five minutes without having a blue screen, and the error code changes every time. My first tought was faulty ram (Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB), so I ran HCI Memtest and I got many errors in a few seconds. Also I used Aida64 stability test, wich only crashed with the cache option selected. After this, I sent the ram to the store, and they tested with memtest 86+ and a they also got errors, so they gave me a new one. I was very surprised when I installed my new ram in my computer and found myself with the same problems. I sent the new ram to the store but in this ocation they found no problems, so right now I think that it might be a problem with the motherboard. I've tried reseting the cmos, using an older bios version, and reinstalling windows from scratch, but nothing has helped. Also I think is worth mentioning that in safe mode I don't have any problem or bluescreen, and HCI memtes and Aida64 run perfectly fine. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. I will uppload some pictures of the CPU Socket in case anyone could spot some bent pins (I couldn't see any). Thanks in advance.

Motherboard Socket : http://imgur.com/gallery/511QL

PC Specs:
    -MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
    -Intel i7-7700k
    -Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16gb DDR4 2400 Mhz (one stick)
    -Nvidia GTX 1070 (MSI Gaming X)
    -PSU : EVGA Supernova B2 850w
    -Crucial 275 gb SSD
    -Toshiba 2TB Hard Drive
    -Windows 10 Home 64bits