Camera Video Query

Discussion in 'Printers, Scanners and Digital Cameras' started by ashmehta, Jan 12, 2008.

1. ashmehta

ashmehta Geek Trainee

:) Hi Guys

Can anyone help. To keep this simple I have a lot of random vidoes all very short,1min long some 3 min recording from my didital camera, but have so many.In order to view these I have to keep on pressing them turn by turn.

I there a software where I can attached them all together and play them continuelsy!! or something like that. Appreciate any answers pleaz.

My spec is vista 512 mb ram 80 gig hardrive. I have tried Windows Movie Maker but it states my video card does not supprt the accelaration. There is nothing wrong with my card.

KI have downloaded vista movie maker 2.6 but it states when i import the videos

"""The file C:\Users\VISTA\Desktop\2008-01-11\pictures\Drayton Manor\100_0064.MOV is not a supported file type, and it cannot be imported into Windows Movie Maker."""

It lets me import the pictures although.

pleas help

ash

2. Dave35k

Dave35k H4ck3r

Hi mate,

Have you got your GFX card drivers installed properly??? and what Gfx card have you got??? i would of thought windows movie maker to be one of the most unresourful as its not that much of a powerful program

Dave :cool:

3. rockaway

rockaway Guest

Proper language please!!!! Not getting as to what your problem is... In case your OS isn't supporting your drivers I suggest you reboot your system completely.