Case: EZ Cool (silver) - What do ya think?

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by Matt555, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

lol yeah i need to get some, how much is it a can (in the U.K) any one know? Shouldnt be too expensive right? i shall get some when i next go into the town centre. i still cant believe i got this case brand new from a shop for £40, i mean people payed much more on ebay for a used one!

2. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Nice dude, I love to strike a deal too, for a can I'd say 2.50UK funds I imagine, I payed like $4.60 USD but there's a lot in the can, it was great fun blowing all that dust out though, I wish it would get dusty again so I could keep on blowing.

3. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

its also good to put some filter-material on the inside of a case in front of a fan, lowers dust volume incredibly

4. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah there's a lot of little and big thigns i gotta get, damn i need to get me a job...

5. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

ditto here man, but im only 15, it blows, i have to wait one more year before i can work for more than 2 hours a week blahh

6. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

lol my first job was trolley bot at a local supermarket, that sucked, i had to spend all saturday outside puching trolleys then have my manager tell me i wasnt good enough, i quit after being there for 3 months, i wish the computer shop where i used to go didnt close, that wa great on a saturday!

7. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

yeah with the air conditioning and expensive parts lying around, how can you not like it? though it would be seductive to "borrow" a few parts haha

8. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

lol i was good friends with them, i wouldn't 'borrow' anything lol, thats where i got all my computer hardware knowledge from, before that, i didnt even know how to put a computer together lol now...well places underestimate me, like the supermarket only comsidered me suitable for a trolley boy...that aint right, surely my brain is capable of more than "put trolley into other trolleys, put those trolleys with more trolleys....."

9. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

ha i learned most of what i know over the last few months reading like a hell lot of magazines and articles all over the web, and spending some time in barnes and noble, i just recently got into it

10. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

cool, are u also a thread junkie on here as well then, i see u ahve like 455 posts since april, thats pretty impressive :good:

11. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

yeah, though it would help if more people noticed the "times helpful" thing, out of everyone i helped only 7 actually clicked it. but i got 4 in the last two days i guess thats pretty fast considering how many people actually press it. i gotta catch up

12. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah i havent been helpful once :(

13. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

61 posts tho, i have nearly 500 and 7??? haha what will people think haha, but yeah, its a new thing, staff members have sometimes like 2k and twenty somethin

14. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah tis tru, damn computer just crashed....then when i restarted it it said my RAM timings weren't right and it didnt think it had a Hard Drive....so i went into the bios and the timings were just as they have always been 2-3-3-6....as for Hard drive...it had changed so the bios only looked for P-ATA and not P-ATA and S-ATA....so it recognised my Cd and DVD drives but didnt think it had a hard drive and so wouldnt load up...kept asking me for a bootable floppy.... :swear: i dont even know how to make on of them on windows xp...lol ~hides in corner embarrased~

15. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

haha, but somehow you posted, did you post from MSI's facilities that you just broke out of haha??

16. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

lol yes i did, i managed to sneak into a room with many strange looking people and access this from there... :cool:

17. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

18. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Haha, you guys crack me up...Trollies? Are they shopping carts? Use US dudes don't use very elegant works for things, we prefer simple terms like 'department' rather than something cool like 'ministry', I love that. I learned most of my stuff through mags too, but this site, and building my own 'friend' has also made a big difference.

19. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah they are shopping carts, u need the IQ of a lump of dirt to do that job, an insult to my brain ~consoles brain as its feeling let down and underappreciated~

20. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

thats what they raise us to be here haha