Celeron 2.4 ghz with heatsink!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by WWR, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Ok, I know it's not that good, but I've got an Intel Celeron 2.4 processor with the heatsink it was packaged with for sale. It's not in its original box but the package includes:

Intel Celeron CPU x1
    Heatsink compatible with Celeron (with attached fan) x1
    Thermalright thermal grease syringe x1
    Mobo mounting clip x1
    Mounting clip screws x2

Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested, I'm asking £35 (including shipping) for the whole bundle, I prefer Paypal payment, but I would also accept a cheque. I will send the package as soon as payment goes through. If you wish to pay by Paypal, let me know and I will send you an invoice. :)

Please note, the price is really £35 (or nearest offer), and it's £10 for the CPU, £20 for the heatsink and the other goodies come free. :D

Addition note: A piccie of the whole thing I'm offering is here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/WerewolfReaper/IMG_0034.jpg

2. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

can u give more specs on the processor like the model number or the specs and wat is the price in usd terms 20 or a little lower

please respond if the item is still for sell

3. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

i wat i mean by jus 20 is for just the cpu no heatsink just need for a basic small build for someone upgrading from a 733mhz p3

4. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

14-04-2005, 07:42 PM

That's nearly 6 months ago.

Don't bring up old threads please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.