championship manager

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by littlesaj, Jul 29, 2004.

1. littlesaj

littlesaj Geek Trainee

hey everyone im sure loads of us play this game all the time, :good: but how many of us have actually got a team from division three and got them in the premier league without cheating? :notme ;) ;) ;) :swt: :swt: :smileup: : how long have you played it and does anyone know when the next championship manager game is coming out?..is total manager a game like champ manager?...

2. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I used to play this game all day! Every day! After school! That was around 4 to 5 years ago, I must admit I haven’t tried the latest versions of the game! I guess I need to find out whats changed :)

I perfer to play the actual game like, Pro Evolution Soccer 3, waiting for PES4!

CM is one the best games I have played! For football/soccer management!

3. littlesaj

littlesaj Geek Trainee

i think because champ makes you think a little more than the other games where you are the actual players which makes it last a lot longer for me, i must have a small attention span or something because i need to be interested and champ is a long term game that you play for weeks or months unlike most other games

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

yeh, it is a highly addictive game, only if you are interested in football as it goes into detail of how the club is managed...

CM5 looks interesting!