Coke or Pepsi?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG, Jun 28, 2005.

?

Coke or Pepsi

1. Coke

88.2%
  2. Pepsi

11.8%
  1. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I wouldn't buy that diet/Zero stuff, we had it once and to me it tasted almost the same, maybe I was out of it or something.

2. Addis

Addis The King

You know me well nic, you know me well. I fine with normal coke when I'm going to play football, and i can use an extra bit of ziiippppp. But too much sugar is bad for you, acidifies saliva and will lead to induced diabetes.

3. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

there is no point me voting, there all alike, they taste the same, or is it pepsi that has less sugar in?

4. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

GASP!

(faints)

5. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Pepsi is universally more unpopular than Coke, especially in my city. Think of it like this:

I work in a company where people can buy their shopping online, they are notified of all the special offers we are doing on the website before they order and are given the choice of everything we sell. Bearing in mind look at this:

1 day - 104 customers. Coke on 2 for £2.20 offer, Pepsi on BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free)

Customers who wanted Pepsi: 4
    Customers who wanted Coke: 79
    Customers who wanted both: 1
    Customers who didn't want either: 20

So even when Coke is more expensive it's still a lot more popular than Pepsi.

And yes, Zero products are rubbish, there's less sugar but no taste difference, except Dr. Pepper which tastes like the south end of a north-bound pitbull terrier anyway. :p

6. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

haha, you know that really does sum up the taste haha

7. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I'm drinking a lime coke right now and I must say, the lime covers up the foul after taste quite nicely of a plastic bottle. I really like glass bottles though, so much better taste.

8. Willz

pepsi and coke are all alike BUT, i have noticed if i drink pepsi like i am a wine tester lol, that pepsi has a different taste, and tends to give me a bad stomach :x:.

this is becouse, it had less sugar, but to make up for the less sugar they have added some other :swear: in, i belive its called sacarine or somthing, i cant spell it right :p, and it makes it taste a little different, also, whats the point of putting caffine in coke, omg, if i want to stay up all night, i will drink coffe, it wont make my teeth rot as much as coke :p.

To be honist, pepsi is the crap version of coke, hey apparently the world biggest coke factory is not far from me in wakefield, can anyone confirm this?
    it would stand to reason if the world biggest coca cola factory is in the uk, becouse in the uk, coke is more popular than pepsi, mmmmmm, i wonder if i got one can left, ah i love coke :p

The best coke, is definetly vannila coke, now thats really really nice, oh and lemon coke is too, lime coke is ok, but it's a little strong for me :p, i wonder what its going to be next, strawberry coke, chocolate coke, beef and onion coke?, the possibilities are endless :good:

9. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Coke makes Spirte too, which is kinda weird to my eyes.

I know what you mean about the caffiene in coke, because of that I can't drink coke 2 hours or less before I intend to sleep. It's all very well them making caffiene free coke but it's DIET coke, not normal coke, they took the caffiene out of DIET coke, which tastes really bad.

There is a difference between pepsi and coke, they may seem the same but there is a taste difference, just as there is between regular and diet coke. Or any coke compared to coke from a glass bottle. Bottle cap freshness every time!

10. Willz

yea but only a slight taste difference, oh and also, pepsi leaves a wierd after taste in you mouth and also gives you mouth a wierd feeling :p

11. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Not so slight when you drink as much as I do. :p

12. stinkfing3r

stinkfing3r Big Geek

i love diet vanilla coke... the diet takes away from the soda taste and makes the vanilla more stronge :) i love it. i also really like diet coke more than any others i guess im just wierdo. GO COKE!

13. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I love making a Vanilla Float.

For those of you who have no idea what that is allow me to explain: Basically it's a large glass of coke with a scoop of vanilla ice cream sitting on the surface of the water, vanilla coke tastes the same. :D

14. Willz

mmmm, i think i have had one of those before, it makes the ice cream go all nice and fizzy :p

15. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Im not so keen on vanilla floats

16. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I prefer rootbeer floats but that's cool too.

17. Willz

what exatly is rootbeer?

18. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

You've never heard of root beer? It's actually rather hard to describe unless you've tasted it before. It's just another kind of soda/carbonated beverage whatever you call it. It doesnt' really taste like coke though, it's in a league of it's own, less sting and more flavor in my opinion:good: See for yourself I'm sure you can find some. And no I don't believe they use roots to make it anymore, at least not that I'm aware of.

19. Willz

root beer, ah so its like lemonade with beetroot in right? :p

20. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Not really, but root beer is nice and very carbonated.