colin mc rae 2005

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by bigkev, Feb 20, 2005.

1. bigkev

bigkev Geek Trainee

Yes ok i know the idea is for a real driving experience but i had this game for xmas and now & again (normally when the misses is online ) i'll give it a whirl
    yes fantastic great start small work your way up & whatever but which fool put the vw beetle into a class rally game like cmr 2005 ? talk about crock of shit it's undriveable !

I thought the mark 1 essie was bad but got the hang of it and provided some proper arse hanging out action , but this..... nuff said !
    Looks like buying a mag or finding a cheats site (hint hint) to bypass this heap ! LOOK PEOPLE HERBIE WAS A FILM IT'S NOT REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!! :swear: HEADS

No i don't like the fighting games (2many fingers to use ) i prefer to destress by thrashing the balls off of a rally car instead or...........taking a pc to bits
    sssshhhhhhhh all's well (sort of ) at the moment am saving up to upgrade any fears about skill level check out some of my posts! & TRY NOT TOO LAUGH TOO LONG !

2. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

....Too much Coffee?

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I dont get it so is colin mcrae good or bad?

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

you have to be a rally fan to really enjoy this game.

5. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Ahh I'm not exactly a rally fan but i do like driving games. So I'll see if i can get sum1 to buy it for me ;)

6. bigkev

bigkev Geek Trainee

01 boland , yes colin mcrae is good ,very good infact , it's just that trying to drive a vw beetle round a rally course is like trying to push a shopping trolley (cart for our u.s.buddies) along the bottom of the thames !
    mattib..coffee coffee did some-one mention coffee milk & 2 sugars please ...lol..
    sniper ..max respect you understand !
    dear all did we miss the hint fo a cheats website ? (re-hint , re-hint !)

7. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

hehe, are you playing it on the PC, XBOX or PS2?

8. bigkev

bigkev Geek Trainee

ps 2 but good news the beetle now handles like a new shopping trolley !