Cooling Problem with new Configuration

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Steff_Maja, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Steff_Maja

Steff_Maja Geek Trainee

Hello, I'm new on this forum and i signed up here because i need help, so I think that you will help me. The problem is this.

I have recently bought new configuration. MB: ASUS Sabertooth P67, CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K, Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 29BP, Ram: Kingston Hyper X Genessis 4GB, HDD: Samsung HD103SJ 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W, VGA: Gigabyte 8500GT (My old one), Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 (with 3 intake fans, and 2 exhaust fans)

I can't make it stable. I'm starting stress test with Aida 64, and it works for 10 minutes. The temepratures are Ok. They are from 59 to 64 celsius, but after nearly ten minutes the machine restarts. I think that the cooling is Ok, but why the pc restarts everytime when i put him on stress test?

Any idea ?

2. Ghostman 1

Ghostman 1 Mega Geek

And where are you getting the tep readings at ? You MUST go by the bios' settings and not your desktop with some software.. Could be a hardware problem,Or something is clashing..

3. Steff_Maja

Steff_Maja Geek Trainee

I solve the problem. It was about the voltage on Ram. It has 1.6V, but it must be 1.5V because is Sandy Bridge.