deleting posts

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by do50, Dec 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. do50

do50 Big Geek

Thought I'd unclutter things for the new year and delete some of my posts... getting a message that the site is having "technical difficulties". Tried the refresh suggestion with no results. This is the second try today... not urgent - just letting you know. Have a great New Year's!

2. Addis

Addis The King

Theres no need to delete posts really. If you do and someone has replied then it makes people reading the thread confused.

3. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Save a new thread - on the subject of deleting posts, I've noticed two times now some one has tried to delete their response, and then accidentally removed the whole thread?!

The Riddle thread was removed when I checked this morning, but I restored it, same for a post @ Graphic Design.

Any ideas why this is happening?

4. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I will look into it!

edit: the database might need fixing or some files might need to be uploaded again.

I was trying to delete random posts to check , I did get the errors is well...but forgot to restore the posts.

5. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

fixe :) Please don't delete posts which could help other users anyway or break-up the consistency in a thread.

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.