Ebuyer

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Willz, Sep 5, 2005.

1. izzy007

izzy007 Big Geek

i just dont understand that if uve had 1 bad experience, u just say i will neva shop from here agen. itz like saying that u get a 7900gtx and it turns out to be a doa and you say, 'dat card is f**kin sh*t and i will never buy it agen. there can be mistakes wid everything. ive always shopped from ebuyer and most of the time, delivery waz 1 day early and once it was suppossed to come on a thursday but i recieved it on a monday. al of their products hav been excellent really so i dont see wats wrong wid them

their deliveries got a bit delayed recently becoz they hav introduced a new server into their warehouse to improve stock availability and service.

2. Addis

Addis The King

Its human nature. You'd be an idiot to keep shopping there if you've had a bad experience.

Comparing a DOA piece of hardware to customer service is not quite right. Customer service should always be top priority, if there is a lapse then obviously you won't buy from there again. I've used them and not had a problem, but always give people who've had bad experiences to voice their opinion.

As megamaced pointed out, he bought a mouse from ebuyer that failed to work. you may have not had a bad experience, but he has.

3. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

Ebuyer's customer service are pretty crap, if they say somthing should deffo be there the next day, then the thing should be there.

4. donkey42

donkey42 plank

so, i take it you don't like Ebuyer too much then willz

5. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

Oh no! I've ordered some products from eBuyer :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not just one either, but two orders over the last week :eek: :eek: :eek:

Order One should arrive tomorrow, with the second order due on Friday.

It's make or break time for eBuyer. If all the products arrive on time and in one piece, i'll praise them. If on the other hand, they turn up late or DOA i'll *never* stop tearing them apart :devil:

6. thomas234

thomas234 Big Geek

Hmmmmmm... :confused: :confused:

7. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

Thanks for making me look like a pratt ;)

Mixed feelings about my order - one item arrived early, the other two late. No DOA for once :)

Order 1: Dynamode 24-PORT Switch (1 day late)

Order 2: Dynamode USB Hub (1 day early), Dynamode Bluetooth Dongle (1 day late)