Electric Guitar - Schecter Omen 6 Deluxe

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG, Aug 30, 2005.

1. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

Its a schecter omen 6 deluxe walnut satin finish, only played it ten months, hasent been take to any gigs, or performances, and has only two noticeable damages, one being a small scratch on top of the head, the other being a small cut into the body near the arm resting position, im offering to sell it for 200$ USD with the gig bag, you pay shipping tho, im only going to sell US and shipping should range between 20-30$

unless you live somewhere far away and want to pay more for shipping

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

i'm not interested as i'm a bass player and dont really play guitar but maybe you could post some pictures? might be helpful to get a real idea of the look of the guitar and its 'dings' (scratches/dents)

3. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

i would but right now the camera isnt near, the dings like i said theyy're two one that just really pisses me off, which is blocked by your arm whenn you're playing, lower left of the body when its standing head up

its like the wood got pushed in a small amount and stuck like that

4. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

It wouldnt work over here would it?? Itd just get fried when I plug it into my amp wont it??

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yeah it would work, well it should, the things being sent through the wire aren't that strong, the power you use to power your amp is different for each country but the signals through the guitar lead are the same 'voltage' in every country i think.

6. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

yea id agree on that, i think its just the amps here that would not work there

all right i circled locations of the dings, the one on the neck is barely visible, but the one on the body looks like a small dent

[​IMG]

7. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

if the guitars couldnt work on a different countries amplifiers because of the current being too high, there would have to be different grade guitar leads for each country as well, otherwise one could over heat and melt when on a higher current.
    amplifiers and guitars mix...all of them..well at least they should do heh