Enigma_My Favourite Band!

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Karanislove, May 23, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I love all of their compilations from MCMXCAD(1990) to Erotic Dreams(2005). Their music is kind of spiritual and I dont know why, after listening this music so many times, I am still enjoying it. My favourite song from their all of their albums is "Gravity of love". Its music was used in the trailor of "The Scorpian King" movie. There are many other songs of their albums had been used in the movies.
    Anybody else, fan of Enigma?

2. Marcus_X

Marcus_X Expert N00b

Enigma only makes me think of those softcore series we had on tv friday night when I was younger ;D

I never took the time to get to known them more though. I might actually have heard more songs of them and actually liked it where I wouldn't actually be able to tell it was Enigma after all, since you say their music has been used for many films, I like to watch good hardcore pr0............. euh, nevermind that....

I just like to see a good movie from time to time and do so a lot.

3. hellraiser

hellraiser Geek Trainee

I haven't known Enigma for very long. But it was weird for me to run into this band months ago while I was actually looking for the movie, Enigma. Then this band came up, and I listened to their music. I'm quite amazed with some of the songs. I especially like "Gravity Of Love." I was listening to this song on Napsterlinks while looking for other songs they've done. I think I might buy one of their albums soon.

Gravity Of Love By Enigma

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I would recommend you to listen their first album "MCMXC AD". U will love their flute.