Exams are bad

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Addis, May 27, 2005.

1. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Addis no need to worry about maths y10 c/w if you doing statistics Mrs Wyatt's gunna do it with us so we get a grade A so its good enough to put in for the statistics aswell :) ANd I know what you mean about coursework, the bad thing is most of the time I can do it. Its just forcing myself to sit down and do it because I can never be bothered.

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

Coursework is okay as long as you start early and don't try and cram at the last minute (what we had to do in Electronics, I still got an A though...*dances*)
    Our ICT coursework was started at the beginning of year 10 and we took our time and didnt rush, that's the best way I think, pace yourself.
    Years 7-9 do seem easy now and I know the feeling of shutting yourself away with some decent music to finish typing up a major assignment...

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Well did my maths exams and did surprisingly well. Resit was easy....too easy so Im guessing Im getting around a B and it just lured me into a false sense of security. The Modular 2 test wasn't bad. Nowhere near as bad as I expected it to be. Im expecting a C