Fansub Recommendations?

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Anti-Trend, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

I recently finished watching Last Exile, and was wondering if anyone has any glowing recommendations for recent fansubs. Until Last Exile, I hadn't seen any fansubs since Hack Sign -- which was the worst anime I've EVER been subjected to. I'd like to avoid that kind of rubbish in the future, if possible. Also, I'd be willing to trade fansubs via file transfer or CDs.

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

GundamSEED. I'll buy this when it gets liscensed. I've not been a real gundam fan (even though big robots are always good).

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu is pretty funny. It's mostly hijinks at school and alot more comedy that Full Metal Panic!

I finished Stellvia of the Universe recently, and that was pretty good. I was also watching Spiral at that time too---really good.

Some of my other favs I've been buying or already have:
    Martian Successor Nadesico (but don't get the movie MSN: Prince of Darkness---it just sucks)---it's hilarious.
    RahXephon---been reviewing this. I'll have to wait to pick up the final volume, but I've got everything else. Kinda like NGE, but I thought it was better and the main character isn't such a weenie like Shinji.
    Full Metal Panic!---mecha action, and just really cool.
    Hellsing---pretty violent, but still cool.

3. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

Hey, thanks for the recommendations Big B. I'll be hitting some IRC/BitTorrent/MLDonkey armed with this info. :)