Fast Browsing

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Karanislove, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I was browsing on another forum and I've found that they have a add quote button with their quick reply. I Never like using the full reply button coz it takes more time and u cant see the thread after u reach the reply page..... Is it possible in this forum as well? :rolleyes: Also I am using 20 views in one thread; is it possible to have a UP link button with every reply in every thread?

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

We've got Quote and Multi-Quote turned on, if that's what you're referring to.

As far as the thread display, check the 'Edit Options' link near the top of any page here. Scroll down to 'Thread Display Options', and one of the options deals with your default number of posts per page.

On that same page, if you scroll to the bottom, there's a single option for the editor in use.

3. Karanislove

Yes, but with the current way, we have to got to the full reply screen. We cant use those quotes through Quick Reply Text Box. I was wondering if its possible to have a button under the quick reply text box of "Add Quote", so after selecting those red quote buttons from the threads, it adds them to the quick reply box... Does it makes sense??:eek:hah:

I've done this already, what I was looking for is a link to go to the top in every reply, which I've just found besides the permalink. Cheers....

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Okay, I think I get it. Off-hand, I don't know if vBulletin, at least in the version we're running, has that option. There might be some mods that allow for that, but I'm not sure. Sniper would know more than me, but he's doing some coursework right now, so he's a bit busy.

You wouldn't happen to know what forum software they were using by chance. That info is typically listed at the bottom of the page. We're running vBulletin 3.6.0 currently.

5. Karanislove

cant remember which website was that but will let u know as soon as I visit that site again by chance....