Free albums for 3 people

Discussion in 'Concert Hall' started by Anti-Trend, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

For the first three people who PM me, I will be giving out free downloads for the new Drop Trio album, Cezanne released on the Magnatune.com record label. A three piece, instrumental jazz/funk/groove band overflowing with talent, their tasty grooves are both uplifting and intoxicating. Thanks to Magnatune.com's generosity, since I purchased this album I am allowed to give it away to three people!

Just PM me with the subject: "I Want Drop Trio" and include your email address in the message body. I will send the first three to respond emails describing the download process... oh, and you don't have to sign up for anything, no strings attached whatsoever! You will have your choice of download formats, none of which are DRM encumbered. You can even download the album art! :good:

I'll close this thread when all 3 downloads have been given away.

All the best,
    -AT

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

All of the downloads have been given away, but you can still listen to Drop Trio for free @ 128kbps here. All albums recorded on the Magnatune label can be streamed in their entirety for free from their website, so you actually know if the music is worth buying before you put down your hard earned cash.

All the best,
    -AT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.