Free Boxes!

Discussion in 'Bargain Zone' started by Nic, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_store_non_ssl/home.jsp?appName=SSOL

Completely free boxes from the USPS to anywhere in the United states. Make yourself a throne! Construct your own fort! Need Cardboard? Get more boxes than you'll ever need from the USPS! Send them to your friends, your enemies and your enemie's friends!

US ONlY :(

I so wanted to make myself a cardboard fort.

2. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

hell yea, a cardboard fort, then a cardboard village, then extended into a town.....city....state/county....country.....continent....world...WOW! i want them.....but i'm in the u.k :( dang there go my dreams of ruling over a cardboard planet

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

yup yup I've sent around 800 boxes to people I know. College dorms have made forts, boxed people in their rooms, boxed off halways, you name it.

4. ninja fetus

"I understand that Express Mail®, Priority Mail®, Global Express Guaranteed®, Global Express Mail® and Global Priority Mail® packaging is the property of the United States Postal Service and is provided solely for sending Express Mail®, Priority Mail®, Global Express Guaranteed®, Global Express Mail® and Global Priority Mail&reg. Misuse may be a violation of federal law."
    don't forget that part.

5. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

lol so order them to your house and then 'lose' them at someone elses :p

6. ninja fetus

Or you have you friend in your car at 2AM paying your brother for gas money with your friend giving directions to someone's house that you hate and writing down the addres, stealing someone wireless interenet on your mom's laptop in the car you order 400 boxes to that address.

7. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

yes, that sounds like a plan to me!

8. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

:) I soo want those boxes. WHy the hell don't the royal mail give us free boxes HUH?? Are we not worthy enough to have empty cardboard boxes!

9. randomman113

randomman113 Geek Trainee

HAHA this is the funniest thing i have heard in a while... i can send however many boxes to whomever for free? how do i do it?

10. DuctTapeMan

DuctTapeMan Geek Trainee

I need boxes for a homless shelter fundraiser, where do I get em?

11. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Sweet, I got 35 flat rate boxes. $8.10 shipping to any state at any weight sounds like an Ebay bargain.

12. jester45

jester45 Big Geek wanna be

link dosent work and cant find anything about it

is this a thread i never looked at the time

Edit:found it could of looked under flat rate im going to give my fiend a few hundred