Fullmetal Alchemist

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Big B, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I haven't picked up volume 11, but I'm sure it's going to get interesting with the plot Scar has vs the Military. The last two discs are going to be out next month, so I'm going to have to pick them up. This has some of the biggest "oh, crap" moments of any series I've seen so far. I kinda wonder how the Homonculi are going to play into this, especially given their one weakness. The twists are pretty amazing, and I think Liore isn't likely to be standing when by the time Scar and the military are done.

2. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Man, I love that show. I've been downloading the full episodes, as the DVDs are slightly too expensive for a cheapo like myself ($35 for 4 episodes?!). The only problem is that they're in Japanese with subtitles, but I don't mind. It's a great show, definitely. Scar is such a badass character, and the Homonculus have some pretty sweet powers. It's decently gory and freakish as well. I remember spending late nights watching episode after episode, unable to stop myself. FUN! :D

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

You might check around online and see what you can come up with. I know it's usually about 20-30% cheaper (if not more) online than with stores (i.e Best Buy price vs online shop).

I've had a helluva time trying to get my hands on volume 11. I probably should just reserve volumes 12 and 13.

All I know right now is that there's going to be a bloodbath between the military and Scar, thanks to Pride running the show.

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yay. Best Buy had a load of FMA v 11 DVD's instock today, so I was able to grab mine. I haven't watched it, but it looks like Ed and Al's father finally shows his face.

5. UnSeEn

UnSeEn Mayor McCheese

Whoa, what? Father?! That's a plot twist...wonder where he was all those years?

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Yeah, the episodes are 41-44, so it's pretty late in the series, but it something that they couldn't just have floating out there.