Have you seen this one...?

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Egaladeist, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

I guess this is a new zone so I'm happy to contribute a movie or two...two very good movies..that very few people have seen... are the first CUBE movie...much better than CUBE 2...it's older but it's much more original than the standard fare out there today.....and...TREED MURRAY...a low bugjet film but a very good one..it's about a guy walking through the park who gets treed by a bunch of kids who tried to rob him..check them out ...you might be surprised. :good:

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

I've seen the CUBE movies, I liked the first one but the 2nd was lackin in the originality and didn't have very much thought put into it.

3. harrack52

harrack52 Supreme Geek

I've seen Treed Murray a couple of times on TMN. Very good indeed: no special effects, always in the same place, yet very interesting because of the dialogues.

On that same note, 12 Angry Men is another movie with great dialogues and intrigue, although not low budget.

4. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

I haven't seen the re-make yet but I saw the original...with Jack Lemmon...but I did see the previews and they looked good...if it comes on the tube I'll tape it...right now I'm at 852 movies made between 1990-2004..all of them quality...no crap...honest!!!!!! :D

5. Sniper

Sniper Administrator Staff Member

I thought CUBE was quite a good movie, shame about the ending though! or was that CUBE 2?

6. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

CUBE pretty much everyone had died off and the guy with 1337 math skillz and some mental probs made it out.