I Have Office 2007

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Swansen, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Swansen

Swansen The Ninj

Seriously, all that has to be said, is that its extremely illogical. In attempt to make it more visually appealing and by some means more simple, they have overcomplicated the crap out of the interface, made everything really hard to find, TAKEN UP A QUARTER OF THE WORKSPACE, and made something that was actually pretty nice, really crappy, seriously, what the crap.

I am actually writing this at class, or after, but doing this really dumb assignment, all in word 2007, and everything takes twice as long, just because 2007 is so dumb, i might loose my mind.

2. donkey42

donkey42 plank

commiserations, seriously, really sorry, throw OOo at them & see what they say

3. thomas234

thomas234 Big Geek

The solution to this is to carry a portable version of Office 2003 around on your memory stick. I can't see why there would be a problem as long as you own an Office 2003 licence.

4. Pimp

Pimp Captain of USS Defiant

I have also found it very hard to use and i think it's over complicated but my friends say it's much easier to use :dry:

so I'm not alone :)

5. RHochstenbach

RHochstenbach Administrator

The things I hate about office 2007 are the unusual workspace and the high system requirements.

6. DaRuSsIaMaN

DaRuSsIaMaN Geek Comrade

portable office 2003? really?