iPhone - Collection of Articles

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by Matt555, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

I figured as I've finished Uni, now have a 'net connection and have been reading some sites on the iPhone I'd post some links to info and articles on it.

iPhone Unboxed - AnandTech

iPhone Dissected - AnandTech

iPhone Activation Problems - Computer World

No iPhone for 64-bit Windows - Slashdot

So the setup requires 32-Bit Windows with SP2 for XP, and the latest 10.4.10 update for OS X - 64-bit Vista and XP users will have to 'downgrade' to a 32-bit version if they want their iPhone to work with their PC, that's a bit sucky for those Windows users.

2. rimmer

rimmer Geek

f**k that, I believe 64 bit is the way forward and I am preparing for that. In fact my next PC will b mainly 64 Bit vista. I do like the games company who own steam, valve, as they make all steam products as compatible as possible.

3. Dracos

Dracos Geek

no mather, f**k iphone guys just buy a pocket pc more useful and more delightful than iPhone i got a ipaq and a lg chocolate kg800 when i dropped my lg the touchpad just get f**ked up and i can't think what will happen to iPhone consisting of a full body touchpad :chk: :chk: :chk: