Is Creative as retarded as I think?

Discussion in 'Sound Cards and Speakers' started by max12590, Jul 22, 2005.

1. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

I have a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 *gulp* Value (saw no reason to blow the bank on a sound card) and I am mad at it. There is no AC97 connector for the front panel audio. There is however a small white header that I think might work. Also my case has the audio wires split off into individual leads so if this is the FPaudio header it will work. The only problem is that i don't know what goes where. Anybody know? I looked on Google and tons of people have this problem but I can't find any solutions to mine.

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

As far as I know, Creative wants you to blow an extra $100 on their Audigy Drives in order to get front panel connectivity. :(

max12590 likes this.
  3. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

Ok so they are as retarded as I think. They lost a customer.

4. zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG

zRoCkIsAdDiCtInG HWF Guitar Freak

true but they have special front drives for stuff like that, whatever, im not into their sound cards as much, i like their line for recording equipment :good:

5. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

6. max12590

max12590 Masterful Geek

I realize they have drives for it, but I don't want to pay the jacked up price, besides, I already have 2 drives. Thanks Ex, I looked at that card when I got this POS card but I decided to go with the *better* brand.