Kodak Easy Share C330 Camera. To Play the Video's on DVD Player

Discussion in 'Printers, Scanners and Digital Cameras' started by abs0, Mar 14, 2010.

1. abs0

abs0 Geek Trainee

Hi all I have a Kodak Easy Share C330 Camera. I have burned all the Photo's and Video's from the camera onto a blank DVD. I burned everything from the camera which included Picture's and small and short Video's as this type of camera has a Video option.

The DVD played on the computer has the option to View the Pictures and Video's which is fine.

If I put the DVD inside a "Normal DVD Player" the pictures come up and are viewable fantastically but the Video's are not.

This Might sound like a silly question but with all the technology now a days I though I would ask is there a possibility to view the short video's as well on the DVD Player? I don't know, maybe burn them onto a Blank DVD diffrently?

Thank You

Abs

2. edijs

edijs Programmer

The problem may lay within the format in which your camera creates the videos and what kind of videos your DVD player is capable of playing. Players are usually picky about this kind of stuff. They like things like AVI or WMV or DIVX-style-formats or MPEG4.

This doesn't really depend on how you write the files to the disk. If your player can understand simple jpeg files, then it can also distinguish video files. As mentioned, it's the format of those video files that is essential here.

You'll need a converter of some sort for that. What kind of video files does your camera make?

3. HardwareHunter

HardwareHunter Geek Trainee

It shouldn't be hard for you to burn short videos on a DVD after all that is what a DVD was design for. Its true players do like WMV and MPEG4 formats and others mentioned by the other poster.

4. halobest

halobest Geek Trainee

good camera c330