legacy of kain:defiance

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by JAY, Feb 20, 2005.

1. JAY

JAY sCoRpiOn

has anyone of u guys playd this game?i wana no if its worth buying cs i played legacy of kain n i managed to finish it bt it gave me the worst hedake i eva hd.i liked the visual effects n storyline.i no its a long game n i ws thkin whether i shud waste my time playin dis game?

2. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

english please :)

3. JAY

JAY sCoRpiOn

sorry bt wat does tat mean?

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

To elaborate: Please do a better job on your spelling and grammer. People really do tend to get annoyed when they have to decipher a message. Personally, if I can't read it, I'm like "Eh, I'll try to get back to that later." Just because this is on the internet doesn't mean you shouldn't try to spell better.

5. JAY

JAY sCoRpiOn

yeah sorry about that.im kinda used to that stuff.so has anyone played this game because im still waiting to know whether i should buy it.have you played it Big B?

6. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I've played all the Legacy of Kain games. Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Legacy of Kain 2, Soul Reaver 2 and Defiance. Defiance is a good game but it's lacking in many things, like both characters get controlled exactly the same way, when you use them it's more like playing the same character who looks different, nothing much changes between them.

Gameplay-wise it's a good game, not the best in the series but still worth a play.

7. JAY

JAY sCoRpiOn

i think ill try out this game just for 'raziel' n 'kain'.....

8. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

IMHO Raziel is much better than Kain simply because of character development, I always thought that drinking blood long-distance was kinda weird anyway.

9. JAY

JAY sCoRpiOn

i like drinkin blood..

10. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

I like the Vampire: The Masquerade idea of drinking blood, fangs in neck, just not pulling it from your victim 2 metres away, that's weird.