Matrix Online: Beta Testers Needed!

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by syngod, Feb 15, 2005.

1. syngod

syngod Moderator

Want to be among the first Europeans to try out The Matrix Online? Come this way to join in.

Beta testing on The Matrix Online has been underway for some time in the US, but as the game is nearing its launch date, the development team is keen to get some Euro gamers on board.

This is your chance to be among the first Europeans to get their hands on the scintillating continuation of the Matrix saga.

Designed by Monolith and the creators of the movie trilogy, Larry and Andy Wachowski, The Matrix Online will be the only way fans can continue the renowned story beyond the third film in the series. Boasting thousands of players in-game at one time, The Matrix Online features massive urban landscapes, intense story-driven political intrigue and incredible armed and unarmed Bullet-Time combat.

2. Addis

Addis The King

Grrr I thought you actually meant a matrix online rather than a game. *duh*

3. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

lol silly addis... i signed up i wanna try the game

4. Waffle

Waffle Alpha Geek

Wait, so its a computer program created to simulate a computer program designed to keep us from the truth. So therefore by playing the computer program we will infact be entering the matrix, but this of course is impossible as we are already in the matrix's subsystems, being reality....

Game looks cool, thanks for the link.

5. Dave35k

Dave35k H4ck3r

ill check it out n giv it ago :good:

6. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

waffle u give me headache :(

7. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

Lol same here but I still wanna try the game