medical proof suggestion

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mack, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Mack

Mack Big Geek

Hi,
    A girl claims that a friend of mine got her pregnant and now she is going for aborstion. he doubts her claim and have asked to company her to the clinic but she refused. I want to know what kind of proof can he get from her to prove that she did go through the aborsion procedure and that it is all not a hoax.

she wouldn't let him come to the clinic. but can he go to the clinic after wards with her to get something.
    A proof that he knows is not fake....

Any suggestion,...

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

I would suggest you talk to a doctor or nurse, there more likely to know the details... he might be entitled to a letter if he's the biological father, i really dont know (but i would assume there's something)

Of Course you could use 2 home pregnancy tests, one before and another a week or 2 after (i don't know the time period).

Somebody tried this on a guy i knew (this one was a hoax), but its kinda hard to claim your pregnant when your on your period!

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I'm not medical expert, but I do recall that it is possible for a girl to get pregnant on her period. I think sperm are able to survive for a few days.

She also needs to think about the effects of abortion. Outside of the entire moral debate, abortion can contribute to complications in future pregnancies and can contribute to female-specific problems down the road.

Legally, I'm not sure how much your bud has to make her prove that he did it. Unlike child support issues, there's no legal requirement (at least in the US) for the guy to be informed if he's the father.

4. Mack

Mack Big Geek

Well, the clinic she went to is an abortion clinic (because there was an old guy outside protest against it). The guy went with her, but he had to wait in the waiting room. Any way, they say no medication, come tomorrow becoz surgery is required,.. I guess she is pregnant.

No signatures required by a father for abortion,.. I didnt like that.

5. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Neither do I. I mean, a minor is required to have a parental signature if they get stitches, yet an abortion, which is a surgical procedure, does not. Of course, if she's not a minor, then she doesn't really require parental consent. I still disagree with abortion 99.9% of the time. Don't want kids? Don't have sex. Even the best contraceptive isn't 100% successful.