Mircosot XBOX contoller not working on fifa 13

Discussion in 'Video Gaming' started by ravid_92, Feb 8, 2013.

1. ravid_92

ravid_92 Geek Trainee

Hi Guys,

I just bought a microsoft xbox 360 wired controller for my pc...it works fine with hitman, moha etc... it works with the menu and other settings on fifa 13 but just doesnt work once the game starts....i fail to understand why this happens.... Also the career mode played well for 2 seasons but now it just crashes if i press "advance"..... help will be much appreciated...want to get that awesome experience of playing fifa on gamepad as ppl describe...
    thanks

2. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Is Fifa all patched up to the latest version?
    Do you have the latest driver for the controller?

If not, have that taken care of first then look at the following if you still don't have results.
    Does the controller show up in FIFA's options?

3. ravid_92

ravid_92 Geek Trainee

hi Big B thanks for replying....i just bought the FIFA 13 so i think it should be fine...yes i can see controller in options, it is even able to navigate through fifa menus with the controller, but once the game starts, nothing happens... anyways will try to update controller drivers....

4. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

I did a Google search and found that in some cases, having a Thrustmaster gamepad plugged in at the same time as the 360 controller was causing some crashing. Secondly, some people had issues with MotionJoy software installed. I don't know if they apply to you, but I thought I'd throw them out there. Also, this is my Google search.