Moderator eg BigB

Discussion in 'HWF Info & Issues' started by monksgeorge21, Aug 1, 2007.

1. monksgeorge21

monksgeorge21 Geek Trainee

How do u become a moderator only moderators reply plz

2. monksgeorge21

monksgeorge21 Geek Trainee

3. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Replied to your PM, but for those wondering:

HWF looks at active members who we feel could be good mods and watch them over time. If we feel the person is a good candidate, then we extend the offer. They are implemented if they accept the offer and then assigned as needed.

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

Hehe..i gues you have this thing in HWF Rules as well...coz i remember reading somthing simillar somewhere else as well.

5. donkey42

donkey42 plank

yeah, i think asked this a while ago, and if i remember correctly, i was told the same

BTW: & i was not a happy bunny[ot]donkey stamped his foot hard, then started :crying: cos it hurts[/ot]

6. WWR

WWR Ultra Geek

Personally when it comes to Moderator positions on forums I generally believe that the more you ask about them, the less likely the admins will consider you for the position. In all my experience of moderating/being an admin, I've only asked for a position once, and that was my first mod position. All the other times it's been done exactly the way this site does it.

So there's your tip on having a better chance to be a moderator, don't ask, let your actions speak for themselves. ;)