mouse!!!

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by Egaladeist, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Egaladeist

Egaladeist I am the Eg Man

Anybody else have a freakin' mouse that won't go up n' right...it took me two fraggin' minutes to get this friggin' cursor from the bottom left to the top right to exit a program...n' the control box says the mouse is workin' fine...for some reason the mouse ball gets stuck up inside when i try to go right or up...left is fine...left up is fine...must be a democrat...only wants to go fraggin' left!!!! :mad: I'm going to go out a get a cheap friggin' mouse...anything is better than this piece o' freakin' crap!!!!! :mad:

flippin'...freakin'...fraggin'...friggin'...fruggin'...froggin'...fruckin'...mouse!!!! Damn!!! now it won't let me get to the smilies...!!!!! 30 seconds n' still not at the smilies...48 seconds, i'm at the smily box... :D made it in 1 minute 23 seconds!!! :good: Anybody got a hammer? :D

2. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

I'd strongly recommend any optical mouse from Logitech. They basically work the same way as an old-fashioned ball mouse, except they have a beam instead of a ball. They're much smoother, and never get stuck. I've had the same Logitech optical for 5 years now, and no problems! :good:

3. Egaladeist

Anti-Trend...I just got back from Walmart n' bought the cheapest ( $5 ) mouse they had...hadn't read your post till now...what a friggin' difference!!!!! This mouse is so fast n' smooth compared to the one I had it's like two different worlds!!! I just hope it lasts longer than the price suggests!!! Thanks Anti-Trend...I'll do that next time!

If you get a moment...can you check my OTO post?
    :good: :D

4. Anti-Trend

Anti-Trend Nonconformist Geek

I'm sorry, OTO?

5. Egaladeist

Operation Timed Out...thanks, Anti-Trend!!!!
    :good:

6. do50

do50 Big Geek

The last time i had a mouse act like that, the ball and points where it rides were all gunky. A serious clean up fixed it for me. Just a thought.

7. Egaladeist

that's the thing, do50...it's clean as a whistle...no goop or guck...i think my daughters banged it around a bit... n' they press down on it...cause the ball gets stuck up inside n' won't roll...everytime i tell them " be gentle " they say " it's just a computer,dad! "...had them playing games a little while ago...same thing...this mouse won't last long!!!! can't get too mad at em' though...they're only 5 & 6...and it's kinda funny the way they say it!!!
    :sick: :rolleyes: :D