My street is on the news :)

Discussion in 'The War Zone' started by zeus, Aug 11, 2006.

1. zeus

zeus out of date

Not on a happy note mind...
    BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | Mosque fire may be racist attack

This mosque is at the end of our road and I didnt even know what happened untill my mum heard it on the radio 4 news.

Its a non event on the national news. Its makes me wonder how often the media go a little overboard when they are hyped up about a particular topic. No Police have been here and I live 7 doors away! House to House enquires didnt get far! Its been burned a few times in the past (on my birthday last year was one time) the house next door is owned by someone who runs the place has been vandalized, they have even had their shoes robbed whilst inside and I see more St George Crosses at the gates than muslims but because of the what went on yesterday with the airports etc a fire on the grass verge outside is worthy of national news.

Now international :)

Its a small world, ive just found an old mate on the bbc website too for crashing his car!
    BBC NEWS | England | Merseyside | 'Racer' jailed after fatal crash

2. Impotence

Impotence May the source be with u!

and running from the scene.... :S

I might have run from / lied my way out of a few things in the past, but when you know you cant get away from it there's no point in trying (aka its your car, how do you escape from that?)

that was all school stuff tho, if its something to do with a friendship its a "no shit" rule for me, i wont lie to a friend (unless its for the greater good of somebody other than me!)