My Xblade Case

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding and Gallery' started by tobsta, Sep 26, 2005.

1. tobsta

tobsta Geek Trainee

Heres my case. I have a Themaltake XB Blower pro2 cpu fan as well as cable sleeving to keep my case clutter free. It has 2 120mm fans. One in the front and one in the back as well as a 80mm side fan.
    Take a Look! ;)

Attached Files:

2. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

is that the original psu?

Nice case other than that

3. tobsta

tobsta Geek Trainee

yeah its the original psu. i cant really afford a new psu because they are very expensive

4. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

rubbish psu = fried computer for breakfast :\

5. ProcalX

ProcalX all grown up

not necerssarily, despite the fact that its true that most generic (cheap) PSU's cause more harm than good, this is only the case when the Amps on the voltage rails are less than is required to run your hardware..

I very much doubt you need a new PSU unless you added another hard drive of similiar size or brought a new graphics card, and even then i think you'd find that your system doesnt require that much power.

Remember that a high end system only requires on average 240-270W of power at the very most, providing that the amps are of a reasonable standard on the V rails.

Hence Dell computers (brand new Pentium 4 machines with latest graphics card e.t.c run 200-300W PSU's) - because they are made by seasonic - literally the best PSU manufacturer in the world. (tad expensive though).

6. KenshinX

KenshinX Big Geek

good advice i was scared on my first build because of the constant reation of rubbish psu burnt parts that i was scared to turn on my comp until i was told that it depended on wats under the hood

7. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

Yeah my "Orion" came-with-case psu lasted fine for 6months, I'm sure it would have made it longer but I replaced it to help resale value and upgrade potential.
    And I really like your case, the lighting is very sweet and the styling has always been fairly appealing to me.

8. batmAn IV

batmAn IV Geek Trainee

looks nice

9. Dx5

Dx5 Geek Trainee

Sweet case dude!