New Cell Phone Generations

Discussion in 'Tablets, Phones and Music Players' started by hellraiser, May 4, 2007.

1. hellraiser

hellraiser Geek Trainee

I want to start a charity that uses elderly people in the developed world to support elderly people in the developing world. I think one of the biggest problem in the world today is the lack of interaction between generations. When the baby boomers become geriatrics and disappear, it will be as if a large part of the population has disappeared from sight but saps all resources from the rest. I believe that having the elderly speak directly to the rest of us, and speak on behalf of the rest of them, will be the most effective way to go about this. If we can get this campaign started in a viral mode it is even better. We could make use of a website like OffSPOT , which allows people to create free profiles or “spots” which to upload videos, ringtones, wallpapers, full audio, etc. Just imagine people from all over the world uploading from their homes o institutions. Then others could go and download these ringtones or videos or wallpapers right their cellphones and watch it wherever.
    OffSPOT allows people to view each other’s contents and buy contents from each other at a very low price. This would be a great idea, if we could just give it an initial push, if each of us could generate two videos or wallpapers or something to go on OffSPOT

2. Dracos

Dracos Geek

keep up man, try but i think no one would buy anything as everyone can download their needs from the net

if you ask me go play bet with that money your winning chance is bigger than the offspot project :D