Ninjai: The Little Ninja -- Thread

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by spider_dudeX, Dec 3, 2004.

1. spider_dudeX

spider_dudeX Geek Trainee

Official -- Ninjai: The Little Ninja -- Thread

http://www.ninjai.com

Be sure to check out Ninjai: The Little Ninja, one of the greatest flash-animated series on the web! There are currently 10 chapters to see (more to come). Please take some time in your busy schedule and check it out, you won't be disappointed. And spread the word about Ninjai and its greatness, the more people know about Ninjai, the better. :)

Just go to www.ninjai.com > Click on chapters > And away you go!

Be sure to check out each chapter, from the very beginnning, don't skip chapters, go from chapter 1 to chapter 10 in that order. ;) And don't get discouraged and not continue watching the remainder of the Ninjai chapters because the first couple of chapters or so may not have been good in your opinion. Watch all 10 chapters, then judge. And again, there are more chapters to come. ^_^

It's full of action, adventure, kicking, stabbing (ouch!), you guys will like it, I know you will!

In this thread, I will also post when chapter 11 will be released, new updates on the homepage, anything that happens with Ninjai, it will be known here.

Post your opinions/feedback/whatever in here

http://www.ninjai.com

2. spider_dudeX

Ok, this is a good place for it. But I'd like to let everyone know that this isn't anime or manga, it's the Ninjai Gang's own style, no name for it at the moment...

3. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta

cool, watched em all!

4. spider_dudeX

I told you it was great!! :good:

5. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

I just watched them too. yea it was good :)

6. spider_dudeX

Ninjai.com -- Click Here

And it's gonna get better, you'll see ;)

After many months of hard work and dedication, I am happy to announce that the newly created Ninjai chapters (11 and 12) will be released on January 25, 2005! Well, Ninjai chapter 11 will be released on January 25, then chapter 12 will be released 3 weeks after that.

The new chapters of Ninjai are finally here, and I'm sure that after all this time of waiting, I just know that these new chapters will be just awesome!

There's also a new Christmas greeting card that you can view at ninjai.com Just go to www.ninjai.com, and you'll see right there on the homepage, you click on it and you can view it!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all! =)

Ninjai.com -- Click Here

7. matttibb

matttibb Geek Trainee

cheers!

8. ninja fetus

ninja fetus I'm a thugged out gangsta