off topic dont delete PLEASE

Discussion in 'Testing Arena' started by jester45, Sep 13, 2006.

1. jester45

jester45 Big Geek wanna be

Ryan Toler
    9/3/06
    Non-Western Culture

Day 1: orientation
    -Greetings at Kabul International Airport -Ride to Guesthouse -Lunch (guesthouse) -Global Exchange orientation -Internet cafe -Ariana Afghan Airline (confirmation of your return trip
    Day 2:
    King Nader Shah's tomb -Lunch (Marco Polo restaurant) –Travle to the local Bazaar to find some interesting foods to try
    Day 3 (holliday):
    -Darulaman Palace -Lunch (Setara restaurant)
    Day 4:
    -Lunch: Setara restaurant –visit Afghanistan's spiritual leader (Quari Barakatullah)
    Day 5:
    - Lunch (Marco Polo restaurant) -The National Art Gallery -Ashiana Afghan traditional music concert
    Day 6:
    -Ministry of Women's Affairs –Launch from local bazaar -PARSA's gift shop (proceeds goes to widow's families)
    Day 7:
    -Kabul University -Lunch: Mayar guesthouse -Return to Kabul -Departure from Kabul International Airport

dont deleted this please i need it for a porjest and im a school

2. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

So you thought you'd use HWF as a notepad, hey? :)

I'll move your post into the testing area forum

3. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

btw, whose schedule is this?

4. jester45

jester45 Big Geek wanna be

sorry i would of moved it there but i was in a hurry and had no time to move it

i was in the libaray at school and you can get on any forums or email so i was like humm i just use hwf

thanks for no deleteing this it for a project i had to get it from school to my house its not much but took forever to figure it out and find things about afganistan for the project we have to send our teach to a vaction i hate to be the kid that did china becuase our teach goes to china every year so that kid must have to get a realy good one you can delete this topic if you want or you could leave it up

o maybe it took me a bit longer becuase this girl that likes me was there to ;)

tanks again

5. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

You can use Google Notebook for all this kind of stuff. I mean everything will be secret under your google account and you can access it anywhere.

6. Big B

Big B HWF Godfather

Be thankful this isn't [H]ard|Forums...;)