Pirates of the Carrabian: Dead Mans Chest

Discussion in 'TV, Movies, Anime and Manga' started by Karanislove, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

I like the everything exept the end. It seems to be like a part of the story like what happened to the Heart after that, how did that prince use it? How does that guy who comes in the end is still alive when he died in the second part?

It seems to me that there will be another part coming after sometime, when all the pirates will meet together and will steal that heart from the prince and will kill the Dead Man.
    What do you guys think?

2. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I liked it but nt as much as the first. I hope it doesn't have a really poor ending to te triogy however I have no theoris on what it might be.

3. Matt555

Matt555 iMod

There will be a 3rd part, I'm sure I read / heard somewhere that they were filming part 3 along with part 2 as actors / actresses can be hard to get together at the same time for the same film.

I loved the film, especially the sequence involving the water wheel and the swordfight.

4. Karanislove

Karanislove It's D Grav80 Of Luv

That island part was very funny where Captain Jack is the head of those wild people. At the end they were catching captain Jack and dont see the dog but when Captain Jack runs away they starts catchin the dog.

5. rike17

rike17 Geek Trainee

i havent seen it yet, but i hear its pretty good so ill go see it one of these days

6. thoonie

thoonie hmmm....

Yup there will be a 3rd part sometime in 2007 according to imdb pro.

Here's the plot. (might still change)

Plot Summary
    As the age of piracy comes to a close, Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann must sail off the edge of the map, navigate treachery and betrayal, and make their final alliances for one last decisive battle. Our heroes must face Lord Cutler Beckett, Davy Jones and Admiral James Norrington in a titanic showdown that could eliminate the freedom-loving pirates from the seven seas -- forever.

7. StimpE

StimpE lol, Internet!

I'm pumped to see this moving, acquiring it as we speak. The plot for the 3rd one sounds pretty intense as well.

8. Nic

Nic Sleepy Head

I hope the third ones uberly good