Power users

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Willz, Apr 4, 2006.

1. megamaced

megamaced Geek Geek Geek!

Agreed

I was chuffed when my username colour went from black to blue :) Little things like that can give people a morale boost and a little reason to stick around. Obviously my name changed to purple in the end which was even better :D
    All I was thinking of is a new colour for users above 1,200 posts. Simple as that. No new privileges need to be added, just a simple colour change as an appreciation for that user's contributions to this forum

Thoughts?

Don't see any harm in this but most people change their title as soon as they get the chance.... not that's theres anything wrong with the default titles :)

2. Willz

Willz MiCrO$oFt $uK$ :D

for the name colour above 1200 posts, its actually a GREAT!!!! idea, i think we need a pole to chose an apropriate colour, but a Yellow colour might be good, Dark Yellow? Light Yellow? etc..., but at the moment, the colours seem a little dull, brown :\, the blue is aswell, maybe lighten the blue, change the brown to pink or silverish or goldish colour.
    the red for admins is bliding, also signals danger, power! etc.. i suppose it does fit in with admin, but maybe some other colour, darkish/redish orange?.

all the colours need re-aranging/ changing really.

hmm, would be nice if we could customize our name colour, like have 2 toned names or somthing, i know the colours show your rank, but maybe somthing else for rank, becouse it would be nice to have a custom colour or 2 toned :D

but on second thoughts, it seems good, but might make the forum look a bit tacky, what do you think?

3. Exfoliate

Exfoliate Geek Trainee

I don't think you can change the Alpha/Mega/etc. Geek status though right? I just figured there could be the whole Uber or whatever geek thing around the 3500 mark like you were picturing.