Problem With Include Path Under Nios-ii

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Sogogi110, May 21, 2016.

1. Sogogi110

Sogogi110 Guest

Hello,
    I do have a Nios-II project, which should be able to run on 2 different hardware.
    I thus made a main project and 2 bsp projects (one for each HW configuration) and changed the bsp settings accordingly in the "Nios II Application properties" tab in the "project properties" window.
    Up to now I had not much problems with that.
    But today, as I was trying to add a new feature in the SW, I face the following problem:
    Although the unwanted bsp project is closed, although the bsp settings point to the right bsp project, the system.h points to the bad bsp
    Read more: free online shooting games

When I saw that in the includes list, both bsps where present, I tried to remove the one not concerning the current build: unsuccessful!
    I thus went to the project properties and opened the "paths and symbols" tab under "C/C++ general" and tried to remove the unwanted paths: unsuccessful!
    They all are "built-in values" and no way to remove them, even not to change the order.

I thus wanted to remove those "built-in values", trying to understand where they might have been setup... still unsuccessful!

How could I proceed?
    Thanks
    tags :online strategy games , sport games free

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016